Product Code : Sawdust
Our offered Sawdust is extracted from the waste products of wooden operations such as sanding, milling and sawing. Due to shattering of wood, it creates dust and chips that is used for making sawdust. The mentioned product is then used as an ingredient for making agarbatti. Various tests were conducted to ensure that top quality Sawdust is rendered to the clients. It possess excellent strength and density properties along with flammable characteristics that helps incense sticks to burn for longer duration of time.
- Should be carefully used in order to avoid explosion
- Store in dry and cool place to maintain its shelf life
- Always read instructions given on the pack
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Wash hands after every usage
B-1 to 7 & 12, D-27, Shreeji Estate, N.H. no 8, Nr. Naroda Railway Station, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India